PRINCIPAL STATEMENT OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS
___ ZERO HOURS CONTRACT ___
We are pleased to confirm your offer of employment at ZERO HOURS CONTRACT as Per the Role applied for with Tropical Consultancy Ltd (An Employment Agency). This document outlines the Terms and Conditions which apply to your contract and other information which is relevant to your employment.
- The commencement date of this contract is when your registration is APPROVED and Work is allocated and confirmed
- You agree to accept work (Consignment) only when you are available to cover any offered shifts/work with Tropical Consultancy Ltd, and any changes to your availability will be communicated to us 12 hours before the commencement of the consignment(except in circumstances beyond your control).
- If Tropical Consultancy Ltd does offer you work and you accept the offer, you are required to complete it to the organisation's satisfaction.
- You will be subject to the terms and conditions as agreed and amended from time to time by the Company as outlined in its policies, procedures, handbooks and other relevant documents/information on our website. Please update yourself with these changes by checking these Terms on the website regularly.
- The Pay Rate/Hour for any post is as stated for each Role (WTD/Annual Leave Included). Bank Holiday Rate = 150% of the Pay rate. Your pay will be calculated according to the number of hours that you work and paid a Week in arrears. Your annual Leave allowance per worked hour is included in your Hourly rate and paid to you on every payment run (a week in arrears) if you choose to.
- If the Company makes an overpayment to you to which you are not entitled or is more than that to which you are entitled, you agree to allow the Company to recover the overpayment by deductions from your salary or other payments due to you. Any deductions will normally be made over the same period that the overpayment was made. It is in your interests to regularly check your pay slips.
- You will normally be paid weekly in arrears to a Bank Account of your choice.
- You are obliged to give us notice of at least 4 weeks prior to termination your contract of employment(Incases of Pre-assigned shifts).
- You may be expected to comply with the Company dress code, your line manager will explain the details of this, or provide you with any relevant company policy on this.
- Should the need for disciplinary action be deemed necessary, this will be taken in accordance with the Company Policy and Procedure on Disciplinary Action. You have a right of appeal against this as outlined in the Procedure.
- Smoking in our or clients’ premises is prohibited (except in those external areas specifically designated for that purpose). Breach of this regulation may result in disciplinary action being taken.
- In the course of your employment you may have access to confidential material both in paper and electronic form. On no account should this information be divulged to any unauthorised person. Breaches of confidentiality will be dealt with through the Company Policy and Procedure on Disciplinary Action.
- Your employment with the Company may be dependant upon the possession of particular qualifications or registration with a statutory Body or other Authority, plus “Right to work in the UK”; evidence of this must be produced on request prior to commencement of employment. Failure to produce such evidence may lead to the termination of your employment.
- Access to all Handbooks, policies and procedures etc. is available through your line manager or the HR Department / Company Head Office, and copies can be provided onrequest.
If you are in agreement with the above terms and conditions please TICK the BOX and submit the Registration Form.
Management, Tropical Consultancy Ltd
191 Saint Hughs Avenue | High Wycombe | Buckinghamshire | HP13 7UH
Tel: 01494 461179 | E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org